CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trek

I believe the girl behind Taylor with the blue bandanna is our cute friend Sarah.

Ouch poor Emily feet I am sure Rachel
is giving moral support
I think the girl in the pig tails in the cool sunglasses is our Ashley.



Our Stake is participating in a Trek, I had the opportunity to go up there and help at one of the stations yesterday. It was to wash and braid hair for the people participating they hiked 12 miles Tuesday and more on Wednesday. Then they set up camp and had booths set up with different things for them to do. They all are dressed in olden days attire and are looking great. I did not hear one complaint when we were there. What wonderful youth we have and I am so thankful for the adults who were willing to participate! I will have more pictures when Ashley returns home. She will be one tired kid but was very positive when I was able to see her yesterday what a girl! The news paper was there and put them in the paper.



here are a few pictures.
ok so I am new at this the pictures are above.
the only reason I even have a blog is my great friend Terilyn love ya!



4 comments:

Terilyn said...

YES! That is cute Ashley with that perma-grin on her face. She is so positive! The pics are great thanks to the Tri-City Herald. I guess that some news places around here are good for something!
By the way - are you sunburned like me or are your finger muscles just sore from all that braiding?

Terilyn said...

Good job blogging! You did super!

Taunya said...

Hey Pam! It's amazing who you can find through blogging! I love the trek pictures. What a great opportunity that is for our youth. I would have loved to have been able to do that as a young woman. I'm glad you have a blog! Feel free to visit mine anytime! :)

*Andrea* said...

I'm so glad that you are blogging too. Your trek pics are great too.