Ashley had a great time at EFY. She made lots of friends and will have memories forever. Ashley went not knowing any girls or who she would stay with.She is so confident I admire her, I try to be more like her. She was able to meet her friend Jace there. Jace and his family were are wonderful friends from Vancouver. They are now in Utah. I miss my friend Alayna and her family!
I am very glad she had an opportunity to go. Thanks to her cousin Josh he gave her the money to go for her last birthday before he went on his mission to Ecuador. He is definitely a great example to her and to us all.
Ashley had a great roommate Michaela.She was so glad to get someone she could connect with and have fun with.
All the girls in her dorm

Ashley and her Friend Jace .Ashley's new friend Kevin, They did a service project and were the last ones done. Its supposed to be a baby's beanie. It better be a very small baby.
Ashley and the girls in her group.

Ashley's whole group

Ashley and
all the boys in her group.


2 comments:
Ash - you are AWESOME! I am glad that you had a great time, but with your personality - how could you have anything but a great time? Not possible. Glad that you're back!
I wish I would have gone to EFY when I was your age. I was still a convert so seminary was about as far as I stretched! Looks like you had a great time! You are becoming such a beautiful YW!
Post a Comment