CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shelly's Visit and Air Supply

My wonderful friend Shelly who use to live here and decided to leave this wonderful place came with her kids to visit before school started.We went to the playground of dreams and the Richland Park the kids got to play in the water. We had lots of fun but her visit was way too short!!





We were able to go to Air Supply at the fair. Ashley went to the fair for the whole day and took a blanket and got us a spot and kept checking on it for us. It was a great spot Thanks Ash. and her friends that had to keep checking on it for us. We sat with Keith and Sherri. After the show Shelly and I got there autographs and I got kissed on the cheek by Russell Hitchcock. Scott took the pictures. They were great We knew all of their songs!
Shelly and I with Graham Russell and Russell Hitchcock. After Scott
took the picture he started singing "I'm all out of love"and the security guards had to come. I don't know why Scott was not worried about where Russell's hand was!
This is with the Guitar player and cute Keyboard player who did not kiss me.

5 comments:

Kris said...

Wow, your kids are so big and grown. I miss them. Ashley is a hottie! Go girl, make em' cry!
Miss you guys.

Alli Blue said...

I love Air Supply! WOOO HOOO!

Terilyn said...

Air Supply Memories! I know that you guys had so much fun - you were still giggling the next night about it! Thnaks for inviting me to go. I missed out!

By the way Pam, did you ever wash your cheek where he kissed you???

David and Jenny said...

Hey, we must have been on the same schedule that day! We saw you at the park and then we went to the fair that night to see Air Supply but we had trouble getting in, but that is a long story. I sent you an invite to my blog, check your email!

Terilyn said...

Um, HELLO - time to update!