Ashley is in colorguard again this year, and they have done a really good job! She is Captain this year as a Sophomore!! This is her and her co-captian Amanda after a competition (nice hair and makeup huh?) Their theme this year is Alternative Rock their songs were: Hand That Feeds-Nine Inch Nails, Walkin On The Sun-Smash Mouth, Holiday-Green Day and Seven Nation Army- White Stripes.


_______________________________________________
A couple weekends ago they went to a small bands competition in Royal City.They performed really well.
A couple weekends ago they went to a small bands competition in Royal City.They performed really well.
After they perfomed one of the judges came over to critique them. The first thing he has the band do is turn to the guard and applaude them on their job well done.
At the end of the competiton they have awards and they won BEST GUARD!!

_______________________________________________

_______________________________________________
This is a picture of Ashley that was on the Tri-City herald website.
_______________________________________________
And ashley's guard
And ashley's guard



2 comments:
Great Job Ashley! Thanks for letting us in on the activities to Pam! You look great in the photos and to have your pic in the TC Herald??? Keep it up! :)
Ok... I wasn't going to say anything, but I guess I will now. I didn't know that Ashley was your Daughter. I saw her when she stood up in YW this weekend, but I didn't know she was yours. My initial reaction was, "Wow she is really put together and friendly and cute... I wonder what family she is in... I need to meet her mom! She has to be amazing." Seriously! Then I see your page and the dots connect!
Post a Comment