So We had an interesting night on Thurs. I was working and Scott called me and the first words were the good news is no one is going to be admitted to the hospital.
Devin and Ashley were Happily Cleaning the kitchen and somehow a Tong was thrown and Devin had to get 8 Stitches above his lip.
They both have different stories so I thought to be fair they could each tell their own.
First of all Devins version:
It all started when in the morning we started fighting, Then at Dinner we were cleaning up and I pretended to hit her and she flinched so I said two for flinching and I hit her BARELY two times. "There was no weapon besides my fist." And then out of the blue she lashed out and threw tongs at my face. Two paper towels full of blood I am lucky I didn't die of Blood loss! Ashley Claims she did not mean to throw it at me, but how could you accidently throw it at someone. So thats my Story and I am sticking to it.
Ashleys Story:
Devin and I had been fighting all day. I stayed home from school sick, so i was already not in the best mood. From the time he got home from school, he had been getting on my nerves. Rachel and him had been fighting and running around while i was trying to sleep. So during dinner I ignored him..the WHOLE dinner. He kept trying to get me to do something to him. but i ignored him. Then after dinner Devin Rachel and Courtney were bugging the crap out of me. So then devin, [[with a knife in his hand because he was empting the Dishwasher.]] came over to me and held the knife up so i flinched. He hit me twice[[yes it wasnt hard. it just ticked me off]] then he ran so i wouldnt do anything, so i picked up the nearest thing. The tongs. I threw them at him. He freaked out. Okay so what i said was that i didnt mean to hurt him. Of course I ment to throw it at him, I just didnt mean to have it hurt him. Then generally i felt bad.
Exhibit A
The Tongs: 
Sunday, November 9, 2008
All is Fair in Love, War and Tongs
Posted by Pam at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi Pam!
I can't picture the sweet little Ashley and Devon that I remember having a tong war! I guess that's what happens when they grow into teenagers. :)
I hope you are all doing well! I had fun reading your blog.
Rebecca Rasmussen
HOLY COW!! Those are some serious fighting tongs! HE COULD HAVE LOST AN EYE!!!!! OR TWO!
It's good hearing from you too! Hannah is 13 now. I can't even believe it. I hardly recognized Ashley's and Devon's pictures, they are so grown up. Ashley has your smile though! Elisabeth is 11, Nathan is 7, and Zach is 4. We're all doing well. Just trying to make it through life I guess. :)
My sister Debra, lives over there in Richland right now. They really like it there, but they might have to move. (Job stuff)
I miss you!
Rebecca
LOL... I love the separate stories told by each. You can definitely tell they are siblings. I love it! Not the getting hurt, but the memories this story brings back!
That is hilarious! You guys are so mcu fun! I love the "exhibits"--great documentation!
hee hee....supposed to be so MUCH fun... who knows what mcu means...
Post a Comment