CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthdays, Birthdays, and another Birthday

As most of you know we have 3 birthdays right around christmas! Devins is the 20th Rachels is the 30th and Courtneys is Jan. 9.

We had lots of fun with them all and I think they got everything they wanted. I cant believe how old and Beautiful they are all getting.
It was Devins and courtneys year to have a party. Rachel got to go out to eat with scott and I , its fun being able to go out on one on one dates. You get to know them all of our kids are wonderful and they all have their own special personalities.
Devins party was at the wonderful Ladows home. They have this awesome game room and a movie room. He had Cooper, Jeremy and Trent come over we watched Iron man. I love it a great movie, Then they played games and ate ice cream and cake. Pictures are coming soon.
Rachel didnt get to have a party but we went out to eat at azteca and they took a picture of her with a sobroro hat on and when we left to go shopping we forgot to ask for the picture. She was so embarrased about it in the first place she wouldnt let me go back. I think they liked it so much it must be hanging up in the restaurant. We went shopping and spent her birthday money she got lots of shirts and some cool black converse!
Her aeropostal pink shirt! courtney got her a webkin
Here is her opening a few presents it was very early we had to open them before Dad had to go to work.
We had courtneys party a week after her actual birthday so this is her actual birthday day, She wanted to have a pie rather than a cake. Yummy turtle pie!

Courtney had a party at the bowling alley she invited 4 friends they got to bowl and had chicken nuggets for lunch!Rachel and Demi made the cake for
Courtney it turned out good and was very deliciouse!
Here is Courtney and her friends:
Mariam
Jaden
Jessica
Kaylee
Ashley showing how she got that spare. Courtney getting ready!

2 comments:

Terilyn said...

OK, I will not stalk your blog site anymore without commenting.

Happy Birthday to the bank account being at ZERO! They all looked like they had so much fun that they will do it again next year!

Pam said...

Ok I can now do another post now I know someone commented! Thanks Terilyn:)