CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Congrats Ashley

Ashley was elected ASB publicity manager. She as the publicity manager, does all of the morning announcements and lets everyone know whats going on at South Ridge. This is for the whole school, Everyone else on the ASB are Seniors she will be the only Junior. What a awesome girl! I love the way she is so confident and not scared to do anything. She is inspireing to me. She also made it in to the school talent show, she tought herself how to play a song on the piano and sang to it. Wow !

Devin is the Scottie mascot.

Today they picked who would do the mascot and he was chosen for one of the 2 from 7th grade!

3 comments:

Terilyn said...

Congratulations Ashley! You are super awesome! But I bet you already knew that.

Oh, and Devin - you've NEVER looked better (maybe if you just added a ballcap I could knock off....)

~*Autumn*~ said...

You are the awesome-est girl around Ashley! I am sure everyone loves to hear your voice in the speaker system in the morning because you are so perky! :)

Kris said...

super gr8! she's way better than you. ;)