Ashley and her girl friends asked some boys to sadies by doing a scavenger hunt! Heres the video of the day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfswTcuw7Ds
Ashley asked Tanner
Amicherie asked Dakota
Christina asked Ethan
Taija asked Jason
And Camille Mortimer came down for Ashleys birthday and went with
Jeremy.
Scott and I chaparoned the dance it was quite the experience, Wow I dont know if that was dancing or what but pretty handsy I had to say something a couple of times.
I was very impressed with the LDS kids they all stuck together in a group and danced in a fun and appropriate way!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Sadies!
Posted by Pam at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I so thought I commented on this blog entry. Sorry! The way they asked the boys was so clever! I loved watching them run after their "little friend" in the park. He looked like a gazell, while some of the others looked like they needed oxygen!
I love the photo and am so glad your daughter is so creative! She is amazing just like her mother! ;) You have raised an amazing young lady who is ready to take the dating world by storm! hahaha
Post a Comment